REPLY

Monday, October 21, 2013

pumpkin picking at argo's farm.

One thing I absolutely love about living in South Jersey are all the pumpkin patches that surround us. There are tons of them within a 75 mile radius to choose from. Even though we have two pumpkin patches within 15 minutes from our house we like venturing out to a different one each year. Yes...we are spoiled living here!

This year we decided to check out Argo's farm, and so far this one is at the top of my list of favorites! It is try a family friendly farm it is worth the 75 minute drive. 

They had everything from a corn maze to pony rides, and the perfect pumpkin patch with tons of fun for the kids. 

The kids wanted to get the smaller pumpkins to paint and the bigger ones to carve!
^^love them gourds^^
I absolutely love this fall family tradition. As a youth I never, ever went to a pumpkin patch in my life until I moved to North Carolina. I know pretty shocking huh! Seriously...I never had this opportunity.  

Chelsea was Noah's age when we first experienced a pumpkin patch, and a corn maze. Hay rides came later when we moved to Jersey. 
^^I'll take these two please^^

It was so fun watching Noah pull the wagon throughout the patch trying to pick the ones he wanted. He was going to town when he started putting small gourds in it, and I had to take them out because the wagon was getting too full! 
He's so cute in this vine too!
This was the perfect weather to go pumpkin picking and it truly felt like fall. It wasn't that sunny, and it felt nice to have a chill in the air. 

I am so happy that I have made this a tradition for us to go pumpkin picking every year, and have fun as a family. 

I wish Sierra would have been with us this year. I remember how much fun she had last year when she helped Noah pick a perfect pumpkin. She'll definitely be spending the weekend of Noah's birthday with us next month. 
Hopefully y'all have this on your list of fall family traditions because it is indeed one of my faves! Especially when you have little ones. 

Looking back at this old post when Noah was little saddens me with joyful tears because it's proof that he's growing too quick! It makes me even more pleased and happier that I am building these traditions in hopes that they will do this with their future families. 
This day was perfection.

Have a great week now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment