REPLY

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

More Summer Please!


Last year when we moved here I was pretty anxious for the kids to start school, but this year I'm just not ready for it. I know it has to happen, but I wish that summer can last until October, and that we can start school then! Clearly we love summer, and exploring. and making the best of our days. There's something about being outside in the warmth of the sun that brings smiles to our faces, and lots of giggles. I have loved our summer so far even when our car is in the shop. We count our blessings for train stations, that will get us to the city, and Enterprise when we want to travel further. 


I was talking to my mother the other day, and she told us that we might as well move to New York since we frequent there so often. Especially since our car has been in the shop. You won't need a car if y'all live in the city she said, and of course my response was, "As much as we love the city I'm not sure that would happen, but we are extremely grateful to make the time, and take advantage of going!  It would be nice to live near the city where there is so much public transportation, but we are managing to live where we are for the time being!

I am grateful for the fun that we have had all summer, and as you can see by my Instagram we clearly love the outdoors. Even if the day is as simple as going to the park. We absolutely love everything about Mercer park. I call it my mini Central Park. The kids enjoy putting their feet in the water, and one of these days Noah is determined to go fishing there.
I captured a few moments of the kids getting their feet wet, and if you saw my story on Instagram you'd see that Noah never wanted to get out! 

In case you're wondering what Noah might be saying in this photo, I captured this shot as he was telling me to get in the water because it feels sooooooo good! 
Clearly Chelsea is pointing out Noah's small crack! Such a savage that boy! 
We absolutely love these simple summer days, and hope to make the last few weeks of what's left of summer count! 

No comments:

Post a Comment