REPLY

Friday, August 4, 2017

A Little Letter To Summer From Our Beach Day!

Dear Summer, 

I can't believe we are already in the month of August, and I want you to know that even though it has been raining off and on since summer started that we are not giving up on you to have more days of sunshine! We have only been to the beach twice since school let out, and even though the kids and I are humble about that we can still use a few more beach trips. Especially since we were recently kicked off the beach  due to lightning, and rain. My husband hasn't even gone with us yet, so please please hang in there at least until school starts! We love the beach, and the sunshine, and splashing in the waves looking at hermit crabs, seashells, and eating beach snacks such as watermelon, grapes, and cantaloupe.

Don't you see how much fun my kids are having? Don't you see how much my little boy loves splashing in the waves with his sisters? Don't you see how brave I am to put on a bathing suit at my age without a care in the world. Just because I'm Mexican doesn't mean I don't need a tan because believe me just because I'm naturally brown doesn't mean I don't need more color. 
And my girls agree.



So I plead with you to please keep the rain away for just a few more weeks. We don't mind a few sprinkles, and a light shower every now and then which may cause a beach to be empty, but your warmth from the sun, and the way you allow that sun to shine from above sure brings a huge smile to our face! 
And believe me, everyone in the world needs more beach days, and vitamin "sea" so summer, please last a little longer, and don't make it feel like your already turning into autumn! 
happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment