REPLY

Friday, July 15, 2011

Inside the Sacred Grove

"What happened here changed the world. Let it change your life."
This past week we attended the the Hill Cumorah Pageant in Palmyra, New York. There is always so much to see when we go to Palmyra. I love everything about Palmyra. One of my most favorite places to go to is the Sacred Grove. I wish my family lived close enough to come here every day to read our scriptures, and just take in the moments to sit down and ponder our thoughts about what we are thinking about as we walk through the grove.


I could live in a country village like Palmyra where life doesn't seem as rushed. If I lived here I would do my visiting teaching in the grove. I would come here to pray about any problems, or trials I am having. I would just come here to feel the spirit. What a wonderful feeling we have every time we come here. What happened here in the grove was life changing for many people...

It truly changed mine.





To read about what happened here inside the Sacred grove...click HERE. 

I promise you it'll change your life.

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog looking for a picture of the sacred grove to print out for my home. I love the picture you took with the sun coming through the trees. I was wondering if you would mind if I downloaded it and had it printed out to display in my house? We have never been there, but would love to have a picture of it in our home next to the temple picture we have. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete