REPLY

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Noah's dance scene.

Noah's obsession with Footloose gets stronger everytime I play this song. He is so smart that he knows exactly what buttons to push on the computer to hear songs on my playlist. 

As I was cleaning up in the kitchen I heard music coming from my bedroom. This is the time where I am grateful to have had my phone on hand because I knew that he was about to do his version of Ren's angry dance scene from Footloose. 


I sneakingly recorded him.


I love the beginning of this video when he starts singing, and begins to dance. He cracks me up at 2:20 when he starts shaking the crib as if he's in a fit of anger relieving stress (just like Ren did in the movie.) It was so fun watching him! I tried not to laugh, and make it obvious, but I lost.


Luckily it was close to the end of the song when Noah shut the door on me. 

Cute huh?


I'm seriously thinking of getting him into gymnastics or dance lessons this year, because this boy has got some moves. 


But first I need to potty train him!


Don't need no accidents on the dance floor in class!


No comments:

Post a Comment