REPLY

Monday, February 11, 2013

I'm sick yo.

January for others may have been a jerk, because of so many getting sick with the flu, but it looks like February is the one being fickle. At least for the Jorgensens.

Lexie, and Chelsea were sick. Now I'm sick. No fun! At all!

February is one of my favorite months because of Valentines day and the fact that it prepares me for spring. I haven't been sick in two years so I guess it was time for my immune system to build up. 

I'm sorry that there are no major updates, or anything interesting to blog right now. I did however go to church yesterday, and only lasted an hour. I had to go home to get some rest, but I am grateful that I was able to at least attend sacrament meeting. Partaking of the sacrament is the most important part of church...at least for me.

Hopefully I'll be better soon because this weekend is going to be busy with the girls camp fundraiser being held at our church

Sierra also has an audition at the University of the Arts in Philly this Saturday so- uh, yeah...I better be better by the weekend! 

Having an active boy in the house motivates me to make myself well too. Luckily he knows when mommy isn't feeling well, and he'll go about doing his own thing. For the most part he is snuggling with me on the couch watching cartoons. I snapped this photo real quick (nice huh), while Noah is glued to the TV. I just hope that he doesn't get sick next! 

We do look forward to the five day weekend, and hope that we can do something fun as a family. Snow, sleet, rain or shine we will make it a happy weekend. I just hope I'm completely recovered from this wicked, wicked flu. I'll be glad when this coughing, aching, sneezing, stuffy head crap will subside. (So much for drinking lots of orange juice, and popping those VC chewables!) 

Oh well...have a great week y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment