REPLY

Friday, February 8, 2013

a rainy day.

So I'm feeling a little sick at the moment, and I don't think going for a walk earlier this afternoon in the rain helped. It wasn't pouring as much, and I felt that on days like this I need to venture outdoors. Rain or shine...it's all the same to me. 

Well our walk didn't last very long. Noah got cold, and I felt chills coming on. I'm glad he decided to throw a slight tantrum grabbing my hand telling me, "let's go home, and go inside." Otherwise I would have been stubborn and said "splash and sing in the rain like Chelsea does!" 

Luckily he had some Oreos in hand to keep him sane until we got home. 
As I stood there in the slight pouring rain taking pictures of him I couldn't help but to look at this three year old boy turning into a handsome little man. It breaks my heart sometimes, because he's growing up way too fast! 

He was getting a little impatient with me because I wanted to take pictures of his Oreo face! 

After the rain subsided (somewhat) I had to improvise to get a cute smile out of him. I jumped onto the grass, and said, "uh oh", and had a lot of mud all over my boots. As soon as he began to laugh I clicked the camera real quick, and captured this sweet chocolaty smile. 
It is now eight something in the evening, and all we are getting is some light snow. It's not sticking yet, but I heard we are supposed to get quite a bit. Since I'm not feeling so hot right now I'm hoping that we don't get too much. 

Oh...who cares. I'll just keep popping those vitamin c chewables, drink lots of water, and overdose on some alka seltzer medicine! 
Thank goodness for Hunter. We are definitely going to need these this weekend with the blizzard and all...if we even have one! Quit teasing snow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment