REPLY

Friday, February 15, 2013

a day & an evening with my valentines.

My valentines day started out perfect. Waking up to the bright shining sun after spending sick days vegging out on the couch was heaven! While the girls were at school, and hubby at work I took Noah out to a nearby park, and we had a blast. 
He loves this little park with the merry go round. You don't find too many of these nowadays, and even though it was surrounded by snow and mud that didn't stop him from having a good time. 

He's the boss of the playground! 





It's kind of hard to choose which was the best part of my valentines day when you have two adorable men loving you all the time. I had such a blast with my little man, and as soon as Jon got off work we went straight to The Pop Shop for some grub. 
It kind of helps recovering from the flu because I really wasn't hungry until about 7pm. I saved my appetite waiting to eat this delicious food. My favorite was the dessert! You can never go wrong with a classic banana split. 
It was simple. 

It was quiet. 

It. Was. Perfect! 
I have to say that this was one of my best days ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment