REPLY

Friday, January 29, 2016

Here's To F-I-V-E Years of Blogging!

So it’s been five years since my first post...wow! Sometimes it seems as if I just started this little blog yesterday. I love blogging, and sometimes I surprise myself that I've kept it going for this long. My family and I sure have come along way in our lives with all that we've accomplished, and endured since writing my very first post. I honestly think that if it wasn't for moving all the way to New Jersey, and then having this little guy a year later that I wouldn't have started a blog at all, but i did, and I'm so glad. 
It has helped me grow along the way, and has taken me to a level of comfort in writing all about the things I've gone through in life. It has provided me a release in which I can document not only for my posterity, but for myself as well. It truly is an outlet for me, and a space where I can post photos of the people, places, and things I love that have meaning in my life. 

Even at the age of 44 I have so much to learn, but I know this...having this blog keeps me sane, and helps me to see how wonderful life truly is. To know that there is one person out there reading this blog will make blogging worth it. 

I appreciate all who come to this small corner of the internet to read my blog, and thank you from the bottom of my heart. I made a little video, (and you can check it out on my you tube and vimeo channel) expressing my gratitude, and I hope that for those of you who make the time to come to my little corner of the internet that you will feel inspired. I appreciate the time you take to peek at it, and thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

Even if you don't comment! 

Here's to five years of A Harmonious Combination! 

Happy Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment