REPLY

Monday, January 18, 2016

Scenes Of A Birthday In A Video.

This past weekend we celebrated two very special birthdays. This year Lexie turned 16, and Chelsea turned eleven. It's hard to fathom that these two young girls are growing up faster than lightening, and that it shows in their faces! As I was reflecting back on this post (which seems like I wrote yesterday) puts me in denial that my two youngest daughters are indeed blossoming into two beautiful young women...and I couldn't be more happier. 

Simplicity is always key in our family, and just like Sierra's sweet 16th birthday party there was no major chaos, or huge celebration. Just a few presents, a cake, some chicken caesar salad, and good company! 


Having the same birthday as Martin Luther King Jr. gives me so much hope that these girls are going to do something great in their lives. The fact that Chelsea was ONE day overdue which caused her to be born on Lexie's birthday, (Lexie was five days early), and of course MLK Jr. tells me that Chelsea is a girl that will not let anyone or anything get in the way of being who she is, and her future successes. She''s a spitfire through, and through, but oh such a smart, and wonderful girl. 

Lexie is the same way. Strong willed personality, determined to accomplish all the tasks, and goals that she has set, and at such a young age has already managed to do so much. We are so proud of our two young girls, and wish them the best year ever. 

Happy Birthday girls! 

Here's a little video I made on my phone with the cinematic app. I was just testing this app out so hopefully y'all enjoy! 



Hope everyone has a nice holiday by observing Dr. King! 

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment