REPLY

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Our Sweet Sierra Is 22.

Today my oldest daughter turns 22. It's super surreal knowing I have a 22 year old. Maybe it's because I have a young heart, and my brain tells me that I'm not that old. I think of her all the time, and pray many blessings upon her this year with all that is happening in her life! I want her to know how much she is loved in our home. How much her siblings think of her. How much we wish she was closer. We've gotten quite used to her being gone, and I hate that, but she is an adult now, and has her own choices to make. I pray they are always the right ones that are led by God, and that she will always carry that foundation with her wherever she goes. 

Happy Birthday my sweet Sierra! Celebrate 22 with fun and laughter, and hope your year is fabulous! 


No comments:

Post a Comment