REPLY

Friday, December 9, 2011

Sleep in Heavenly Peace

 This is my Friday:

Wrapping a few more gifts,
going to the post office to mail those gifts,
addressing Christmas cards, 
hopefully mailing the Christmas cards, 
doctor's appt.,
endless laundry, 
trying to accommodate friends who need rides, 
trying to fit in the LDS missionaries to go out on an appointment with them...
(which probably won't happen, so catch me next time!), 
Lexie's violin lesson,
more laundry with help from the girls,
a little bit of shopping at Target, 
dinner,
and the day/list doesn't stop there! 

But I decompress, and not let the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season affect me. So if you have days with schedules like this and then some...don't let it affect you.  

It is days like today where my youngest can truly nap for hours during the day so that I can do all that needs to be done. That is truly a wonderful moment for me, and all seems heavenly!

I'm lucky to have days like this-minus the errands!

Many joyful, less hectic days lie ahead...at least for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment