REPLY

Saturday, December 15, 2012

a perfect match.

"Find one thing every day that your husband
 does nice/well for you
 or for your children,
 and then compliment him on it...
with Sincerity."

I am totally guilty of this sometimes. Not all the time... just sometimes, and I want you to know how much I appreciate you! You are such a hard worker, and with the kind of year we've had I don't think I've said it enough. We are blessed beyond measure and no matter what obstacles come our way we confront them with all the strength that we can muster, and resolve them the best way we know how.

I love the relationships you have with the girls, and how they can talk to you for hours...especially Lexie! I have to admit I get a tad bit jealous of that because I never had that with any of my fathers.

Thank you for being a great father to Noah, and for being the girls knight in shining armor when times get tough for them, and for me as well. You have saved me from the stresses of the world, and although you tell me you learn a lot from me... I have learned a lot from you.

 Okay...we both learn a lot from each other. That's what makes us a perfect match.

And that's why we got married! Okay...a sweet baby named Sierra was a bonus!

Now we have four precious children.

And they are ours.

I love you always and forever!

"Grow old with me...the best is yet to be." 

Happy Anniversary my love!





No comments:

Post a Comment