REPLY

Saturday, December 22, 2012

the cutest little snow globes

A few weeks ago I had an itch to make homemade snow globes with the girls and we absolutely love them! There are numerous tutorials on pinterest in which we found, but this tutorial was our favorite. 

I have to give credit to my husband for sanding all the lids for me, and to Lexie for adding the perfect mixture of glycerin, water, and glitter. All I did was find trinkets, trees, plastic Santas, and animals to put inside the globes. 
Having these decorated all over the house makes it festive, and Chelsea loves shaking them.

Making these globes was so much fun. I hope they will last a lifetime. So far the water is still clear, and all the trinkets are in place.
The smaller globes from baby food jars are the sweetest. I was lucky enough to find tiny little animals just for that size of a jar.

This was their favorite Christmas craft this year, and I think they all turned out great! Aren't they just the cutest little snow globes you've ever seen?

I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment