REPLY

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Throwback of Sierra Playing Piano From Christmas '15.

When I'm feeling down, or can't sleep I tend to listen to good music. I'm so glad that I have kids who are talented not only with playing the piano, and various instruments, but to make music as well. My oldest daughter Sierra and her girlfriend created their own rendition of Capitol Cities "Safe and Sound" (which you can listen to on Soundcloud.com), and I can't even begin to tell you how that song was created at the time when I needed some solace.
Even though Sierra isn't here I feel her love, and comfort through her voice, and when I talked to her last Sunday over the phone she always seems to soothe me. She truly has the voice of an angel. I love her, and we are so excited for her to come home for Christmas this year! 

Speaking of Christmas I was scrolling down my phone, and found this gem still on there! Luckily I have plenty of storage to keep as many videos, apps, photos, etc. as I want! I decided to load it in on vimeo, and you can watch it there. I honestly can't remember what she's playing, but it is a rendition to some piece of music from a tv show (i think.) I'd have to ask her again! Anyway, please ignore the beeping sound in the background. This was filmed in my old house when our smoke detector was going nuts! No matter how many times I changed that battery it kept beeping so just ignore it! 


Sierra Playing The Piano At Christmas '15 from Rose Jorgensen on Vimeo.

You can listen to her first recording on Soundcloud.com. Hoping she'll record more music as she figures out exactly where she wants to go in life when it comes to her talent!


No comments:

Post a Comment