REPLY

Friday, January 13, 2017

Chelsea's Winter Choir Concert.

Well, it looks like Chelsea is following in her sisters' footsteps with everything musical including choir. Her 6th grade winter choir concert was this past Tuesday, and I have to say that these kids rocked the house! I was extremely impressed with these particular group of kids, because at a young age they have a voice! 
In this area fifth grade is considered a part of middle school, I know "different" but they also had a 5th grade mini concert before the 6th graders performed, and they all did very well. I was taken back at all these kids on how well they sang, and want to share this video on my YouTube channel of Chelsea and her choir class singing "Lullaby on Broadway." It has become a favorite of mine, and even though she says "Mom!! Please stop singing that song!" I've been singing it since September!" I love it because I haven't been hearing it enough since September, but nonetheless it was a great evening! 
Special thanks to her wonderful teacher, and director Mr. Heckman, and his amazing accompanist Peter de Mets. 
So proud of Chelsea in furthering her love for the arts with music, and singing, and hope y'all have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment