REPLY

Friday, June 15, 2018

A Happy Day Ahead-Graduation Announcement!

T-minus five days to graduation and we are so excited to share this big day with Lexie. We have family flying in over the weekend, and couldn't be more thrilled to see some familiar faces that I haven't seen since Noah's baptism. It's going to be a busy week which means I won't be blogging as much, but you can follow up with any future photos I will be posting on my Instagram including graduation day!

With most of my family here I hope that I can squeeze in a nap or two, but I highly doubt it not with all four kids in the house! Such an enormous blessing to see my kids together, and catching up. It's going to be a great week, and hope that the weather will cooperate on the day of her graduation since it'll be outdoors. So mother nature, if you can hear me hold the rain. I know it's the garden state and all, but if we can do without rain next Wednesday then I won't mind if you bring on more showers afterward! 

 Have a wonderful weekend folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment