REPLY

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January's end

As I look back on the start of this new year it seems to me that some things never change. I have begun to realize that some things may never change...whether it's someone you care about, the people you associate with in your daily, and weekly life. I know that I'm doing my part in being the happiest person alive. I love that this month was full of blissful moments. I have the choice to make my days happy, and I choose to be happy, and I hope this makes you happy, because I want you to always be happy!

This month was full of blissful moments...

I had two daughters celebrate another year of living.

I had my middle daughter attend the temple 13 days after her 12th birthday.

It's been a mild winter which means less moisture, and brown grass. Maybe not blissful, but tolerable.

My better half's grandpa passed away, and it was more of a relief than sorrow since he had been     suffering with bone cancer for many years. He'll still be missed.

There are two young men that I know that are about to embark on a wonderful two-year journey.

Chelsea is more eager to play the piano, and wants to start cello lessons on her 8th birthday. Wait a minute...didn't she JUST turn seven!

I celebrated one year of blogging this past week!

My oldest is happy that this marking period is over which means less stress. She's halfway through her junior year!

We've also put out some of our valentine's decorations. Some of my ideas have been inspired by pinterest. I heart Valentine's day more than anything.

I've also watched Uncle Buck like three times on movieplex this whole month, and I have to say that it is one my favorite John Hughes movie of all time. Listening to this song (and please click on "this song"... I promise listening to it will make your day, and make you smile) really makes me feel like I can accomplish anything in this world as a parent, wife, mother, and friend!

I count my blessings each day for all the things we do as a family, and for ways in which we can help each other in times of stress, and major trials. Each day is a blessing, and no matter how I start out the day...I wish it to be a happy one. Whether I'm sick, or feeling stressed because of "life", I don't want that to get in my way of happiness. I'm thankful for January, and for all that has happened throughout this month. If people don't change...that's okay. What matters is how I react towards that, and my reaction will be bliss!

I can say goodbye to January 2012 now. 

Looking forward for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment