REPLY

Sunday, January 29, 2012

13 days later

"I love to see the temple. I'm going there someday to feel the holy spirit, to listen and to pray. For the temple is a house of God, a place of love and beauty. I'll prepare myself while I am young; this is my sacred duty."
Alexandra has been waiting for this day since we got sealed in the temple back in 2003 when she was three years old. She has always been wanting to see the temple, and to make it there one day. Well... she finally made it. 12 years of singing the primary song "I love to see the temple". She's at least able to enter in, and do baptisms for the dead.

 13 days after she turned 12 we all attended the temple. This was the only Saturday my better half had off all month so we took advantage, and made sure that we were attending the temple on this day. Thank goodness for one month advance work schedules! This day couldn't get any better. The weather was gorgeous, and everyone was in good spirits. My husband was grinning ear to ear because he now has two of our girls desiring to do temple work. Sierra was especially happy that her younger sister can go with her now. Alexandra really appreciated the work that she did inside for her kindred dead. It makes me feel so happy to see my daughters with their dad doing baptisms at the temple. There is nothing more important than for these three to serve in the Lord's house on any given day.

 Especially on a Saturday! 

Now all I need is for these two to make it to the temple also... 
Noah and Chelsea hand in hand walking towards the temple. 

One day...someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment