REPLY

Friday, January 6, 2012

Noah's Dreamland in a Contest

I began posting these pics of Noah on Facebook in the summer of 2010. I started my blog in January of last year, and never thought to post them on my blog...until now.

I was inspired by a blog called Mila's daydreams. This young mom did more elaborate photos with her little girl, and they were so cute!! I was so new to Facebook, and wanted to do something fun with Noah. I thank Adele for being a huge inspiration to me, and to other parents as well. It made me feel less guilty to know there were other parents doing the same thing with their kid. 

She also has a new book that just came out earlier this week, and I am so happy for her. Her little girl is so cute and not a baby anymore (just like Noah.) I know that if I lived in Finland, we'd be great friends! 

Because she inspired so many parents to create their own dream picture of their child, she is doing a competition for those who have created dream photos with their kids.

 I am going to enter one of Noah's photos in it. So if you can be so kind as to taking the time to tell me which one you liked best. I'd appreciate it!

If you were a judge...which one of the nine photos would be considered your favorite? 

There are nine photos in which I made my own so I guess it's safe to say that I'm pretty creative too!

These were inspired by Mila (don't choose these!) 
**CHOOSE ONE OF THESE...
and these are the nine that I thought of all on my own! 

Snow day
"The Birthday Party"


From left to right:
  1. Bookworm
  2. Ring around the Rosie's
  3. Take me out to the ball game
  4. Future missionary
  5. Pumpkin Patch
  6. M&M world
  7. Cavity monster
  8. First date with an American girl
  9. Snow day
  10. The Birthday party
Thanks for helping me in choosing a photo! You have until Valentine's day to help me decide!

Just a note for Noah:
This was one of the best things that I have ever done with you as a baby, and if I ever had another one...I would do it again! I dislike that your growing up too quickly! 

LOVE, Mom

3 comments:

  1. I think you should do 'Future Missionary'. That's my favorite <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all adorable! The pumpkin patch is the one I like! It has lots of detail......good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Angela! I hope all is well with the family. It's so nice that we can still keep tabs on each other this way. xo

    ReplyDelete