REPLY

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Twenty Twelve

"Cheers to a new year, and another chance for us to get it right."
~Oprah Winfrey
photo from eighteen25.blogspot.com
We always make resolutions and sometimes they last a week, a month, and sometimes some of us actually fulfill them. Maybe I just need to be a little bit more patient with the things I'd like to resolve.
Sometimes having patience is impossible, and there are times when we just want to give up. 

Well...I don't ever want to give up. 
EVER!!!

Let's hope that from this day forward we can:

 Be more positive,
 be more compassionate,
be more kind,
 be more loving,
 be more empathetic,
be more helpful,
be an even better teacher to our children as well as their mother,
be a better neighbor,
use our time more wisely,
be more sincere,
be more cheerful,
be more faithful,
be more Christlike,
  be better friends to those we met long ago,
 and not take the ones we have living closely for granted.

I hope that I can be better at all of the above.

I hope that I can strive really hard to live the life that will always lead me, and my family to a road towards never ending happiness.

When trials come our way, I hope that we can always be able to have more faith, and courage to withstand any obstacle.

I hope that we can accomplish all our goals that we have set for the new year.

 Let's hope that this year will be unique, and a lot different from the last!

Happy, happy 2012!
 May it be a joyful, and better year for us all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment