REPLY

Monday, April 30, 2012

An early start on summer

Summer began early for us in our little backyard this week. Only 30 plus days until school is out, and I look forward to more nights like this with my family. It was a perfect evening last night for s'mores and if you don't already have a summer bucket list...I'd suggest you'd get started on writing one up. Make sure you add making s'mores on the list.
Even though our backyard is small we always make the best of it enjoying the simple pleasures of life. When life gets too hard for me to handle spending time with my family helps me to snap out of whatever it is that is keeping me from taking the little things for granted. We have our health, a roof over our heads, food to eat, the love from family and friends, and eating lots and lots of nutella and marshmallow s'mores. Seriously...I personally think nutella tastes better than Hershey's, Reese's, or any other chocolate bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment