REPLY

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dream thoughts

I dream of Sierra attending Juilliard just for one year, then studying music at BYU or any other college.
I dream of Sierra receiving a full paid scholarship at Curtis Institute of Music in Philly.
I dream of Sierra playing the organ for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, (or even singing for the choir.)
I dream of Sierra performing at Carnegie Hall with the house filled to capacity. 
I dream of seeing her name lit up on music halls all over the world.
I dream of Sierra teaching music composition to the youth.
I dream of Sierra playing a duet with Chris Martin from Coldplay.
I dream of her writing her own score for a movie production.
I dream of her being in the top 10 of American Idol, and opening up with one of her songs for any band at the Music Awards.
I dream of Sierra playing in an orchestra for a broadway show. 

I dream of the 130+ friends who liked and commented on this picture on Facebook coming to hear Sierra perform.

As a mother I can dream, but only Sierra can make those dreams come true... 

So proud of her of all accomplishments this year...especially this one! 

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this and it is so exciting! Congratulations, Sierra!!!!! You are a talented musician and I wish you all the best. I feel privileged to have taught you for a few years!!!!

    ReplyDelete