REPLY

Friday, April 20, 2012

Noah...he's a boy alright!

Noah at 18 months looking out the window
 In honor of cancer awareness our township got nice new recycling bins, and as soon as Noah hears the vibrating sound of the recycling truck approaching he'll run into our bedroom, stand on my green chest, and put his hand on the screen as if they are taking away his most prized possessions. I guess it's a boy thing, and he truly is fascinated with all kinds of cars that make noise. Especially the big huge semi trucks!

 He'll even make noises as he plays with them. He hardly does the crashing noise anymore. He used to when he was about 18 months old, but what he usually does is he'll line up all of his car toys together, and just play with them.
I know it's a boy thing, and as each month goes by Noah has developed something new in his character that none of my girls have done. I'm really getting the hang of things now when it comes to raising a boy, and I look forward to every new adventure he has to portray, and I am loving it!
Noah at 18 months old.
My sweet boy...he's growing up way too quick!
Noah on Easter Sunday with a taxi cab in his mouth! 
 With all of his car toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment