REPLY

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Scenes from Memorial day.

Each year as I grow older I show more and more appreciation for all mankind, and living so close to D.C. really motivates us a family to continue to pay our respects to those who have sacrificed their life for our country.

I love holidays such as Memorial day because it also gives me the chance to focus on the things that are important and sitting around at the dinner table whether indoors or outdoors talking about life, the world, the food, church, school, and the future makes me one happy woman.


visiting a loved one who was taken away from us too soon.
I am grateful for the relationships that I have with each of my family members...especially my husband. Without him we probably wouldn't be able to communicate so well with our children.  I love being a mother, and at this point in my life with my oldest soon going off to college within the next year and a half I am taking advantage of every single moment not only with her, but with the rest of our kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment