REPLY

Monday, May 7, 2012

Your golden evening.

Dear Sierra, 

As I was trying to figure out how to begin telling the story of your first "official" prom, words cannot express the depictions in these photos. You are one of the most beautiful, and sweetest girls in the entire stake, and I am so glad you chose to have a date for this prom. Even if you didn't go to your high school prom, I think attending the LDS church prom was the cream of the crop.
 
Christian was one of the most pleasant, and sweetest boys I have ever met. He truly exhibited the gentleman in him, and I am glad that he picked you, and that you in return accepted.
I encourage you to document this moment in your journal. I know at times your not too fond of being the oldest, but being the firstborn can be a blessing, and an advantage. A blessing because you are always the first to experience the fun in dating, and having your younger siblings looking up to you, and telling you that you are beautiful.
An advantage because you always get the best of the best...
Although this dress was bought at a thrift store, your grandma enhanced it, and turned it into something that you would see out of a magazine. Grandma also did a great job on making the bolero jacket too!
I am a witness to the love that you receive from those around you. You have great friends in the church-some that you will never forget.

You, Kate, and Megan 


You and Megan

I am so glad that y'all had a good time, and I'm sorry that dad couldn't be there to see you off. He is definitely going to make sure he has the weekend of mormon prom off next year! It sure was a day that I will never forget, and I hope that it will be a memorable one for you & Christian.
Remember this moment, and treasure all the memories from this day.
Love,

Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment