REPLY

Friday, May 18, 2012

Seventeen

For my eldest, and most beautiful daughter~
Happy 17th birthday Sierra! You are one of the five reasons I wake up each morning to know that life has meaning and direction. I am inspired by your example in all that is good. You are one of the kindest, most loving people I have in my life. Others are inspired by your actions, and are taken back by your beauty. They are in awe at how well you portray your life especially those who don't believe in what you believe.


You love and accept everyone unconditionally, and have so much love in your heart to give to others. In the past four years of living in New Jersey you have made so many friends who love you for who you are. 
I can see all of the fun you and your lovelies have when it comes to church activities, and overall just having a grand old goofy time!  
All the patience you have never goes unnoticed, and I am grateful that you have that when it comes to your siblings, and in being your mother. 
Each year your maturity develops all too quickly, and sometimes I feel as if you are teaching me. Your actions of doing good to all mankind reminds me of always wanting to do better, and I thank you for your example. I pray many blessings upon you on this day, and all the days of your young life. 


Seventeen years has come by too fast, but I do look forward to your growth in finding success in this life. You will always be the tiny baby that came out of my womb that has blossomed into a beautiful daughter of God. Stay strong, pure, and virtuous my dear. 
And have a happy, happy birthday!

Love you forever!

XO-Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment