REPLY

Thursday, December 19, 2013

a birthday wish for my ups man with a prayer.

I don't like airing too much of our dirty laundry online, but for those of you who read my blog, and I mean faithfully know that Jon lost his job this past summer. Plans of relocating to the New England area backfired due to the lay off. Luckily we paid way ahead on our rent, and other bills but life still happens in between those rays of sunshine. I'm grateful that he got a job working for UPS but the downfall is that it's seasonal. And his last day may very well be on New Years Eve. Worried. Yeah. Sad. Yeah. At best they will hire one, maybe two drivers out of the 30 plus people they hired. So on his birthday my wish for him today is the hope that they will retain him due to his fast paced, (delivers 200 plus packages a day) kind, & glowing personality. If not...well we may have to just rely on our faith, and God that he will land a permanent job somewhere. He is so resourceful, and a hard worker that I'm sure he can land any job. 

Although his expertise is sales, and loves it he has developed a crush for UPS, their benefits, pension plan, and everything that this awesome company has to offer. I am praying and hoping that they will choose him, and if they don't that he will have an opportunity to work for the company in another sector. UPS is all over the country, but we love the east coast and are praying that he gets hired somewhere in the tristate or New England area. We will have to see. 

And that is my wish for him, and I believe that it may be his wish also. He won't tell us because he doesn't want to jinx anything & not have it come true, but I know his heart. His heart is to be able to provide for us, and to know that we have everything we need to survive. 

So once again...if you're the praying kind I ask that you please pray for him. He's an absolutely great man who is one in a million. He deserves every happiness because he literally does no wrong to anyone. I pray that The Lord will guide him in a position that will be a perfect fit for him in a workplace that his suitable to him. As long as we are provided for, and that he is happy is all that matters to us.

Happy birthday babe...and may all your dreams and wishes come true. 

P.S. I love the dreams that you've been having as of late. Too bad we don't play the lottery so that they can come true! Haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment