REPLY

Saturday, May 24, 2014

"It's Saturday!"

This year all the third grade classes performed together for their end of year school production called "It's Saturday", and what a perfect day to write about it because guess what...it's Saturday! I was amazed at how quickly the auditorium filled up. There were so many proud parents out there having a grand time watching their kid perform, sing, dance, act crazy, and just having a good old time. I was very, very impressed with this particular group of kids. Including mine. For weeks and weeks Chelsea was singing and practicing her skit, and she was so ready for "opening night". She is somewhat of a perfectionist, and wanted to get every single line, and song spoken and sung without any mistakes. I can see that they put so much effort, and hard work in rehearsing for this play, and it was so fun to watch. Particularly because they were all in pajamas. I think their favorite part of rehearsing for this play was the fact that they got to practice in their pajamas, and come to school in them for one day! 

Chelsea was part of the Harmony choir, and I am so pleased with her singing & acting ability. She was so cute, and because the songs and skit were fun to read I had to put it on video. Well...not the entire play, but I only recorded two of the songs she's part of in the skit. The kids all sang with such enthusiasm, and they all looked so happy to be singing "It's Saturday!" I mean...they should be because after a long week of school Saturday is "the best day all week long."

This song was my favorite! Saturdays truly are a night of fun, and innocent shenanigans for little kids. I have to warn you about this one...it includes a pillow fight. 

^^^ Friends since Kindergarten: Chelsea & Alex ^^^ 
Like I said...i was amazed at these group of kids. They all seemed to be having fun, and there were about five kids who filled in for another student literally at the last minute. Talk about willingness and devotion to help another kid out! Those are signs of maturity in which most of these kids exhibited. They all seemed to enjoy working together, and just having fun being a kid. This particular class of 2023 is going to be a great generation, and I can see why when I look at who their older siblings are! 
^^^ Sibs: Chelsea, & Lexie, Alex & Sean. ^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment