REPLY

Monday, October 2, 2017

Apple Picking At Battleview Orchards!

It wouldn't be autumn without our yearly visit to the orchard., and we are so lucky to live within reach of some of the finest orchards in Jersey. This year we decided to check out Battleview Orchards which is close to home. We continue to have the most memorable times while picking apples no matter which orchard we go to. This particular orchard was absolutely beautiful, and although it seemed a bit crowded, I have to say that this orchard is big enough for a lot of people, and we didn't mind all the people. We practically had a whole row to ourselves, and we just kept picking and picking.
Noah always has fun when it comes to picking fruit, and apples are a favorite for him! Chelsea particularly likes the yellow, and green apples and she picked a few. Jon, and Lexie are pretty picky when it comes to picking apples, and they took their time in picking. Me, I just go with the flow and follow Noah where he wants to go. Some may think he's my favorite, and when it comes to outings he's pretty much all our favorite! He's growing up too quick, and he is always the life of our little party. He makes all out outings fun, and we just love him! He's also good at judging which apples are good, and which ones are rotten, and sometimes he'll keep the ones that are not very good. 
I captured some apple picking moments of this sweet bunch of mine...

I love having this tradition with the kids. It just makes transitioning into the fall season that much easier, and we had so much fun doing that this past weekend! 
I also wanted to mention a post I shared on my Instagram. It was late at night, and all I was thinking about was this day, and picking apples, and suddenly I felt prompted to share this.

 Hope everyone has a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment