REPLY

Friday, October 27, 2017

A Fall Morning Walk With Noah.

The sunshine continues to hang on into our neck of the woods, and with the little bit of rain we had yesterday it's beginning to feel more like fall. If we're lucky maybe autumn will be like it was two years ago in November! The leaves are becoming more vibrant, and colorful, and the air is much cooler. I really love fall, and because we haven't had much of it since September 21 hope it lasts a while longer, at least until thanksgiving.

I don't mind snow, and winter, but in all honesty I am not ready for fall to be skipped and jump right into winter because we need more sweater weather, and evenings with smores! 

Every morning after the girls leave for school Noah and I go for walks. There's a small trail near his school where we walk for about 20 minutes depending on time. He'll do what all kids do at this age. Skip, pick up rocks, and sticks, chase squirrels, and look for fall foliage on the ground. There are a lot of areas where the foliage is vibrant, but where we walked this morning had so many trees with a few colored leaves. This particular walk reminded me of the time we went for a stroll in our old neighborhood. I absolutely love fall, and never grow weary of going for walks this time of year where the weather is pretty perfect, and the sun is shining. This exactly why I'm not ready for no winter storm. 

Here's hoping that fall will last a lot longer this year, because this truly is the season where it flees too fast, it's always the prettiest things that don't last too long. Not sure if that made any sense because I'm no poet, but if you think about it autumn is a short season so I'm hoping for a longer one this year!  
Have a wonderful weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment