REPLY

Monday, January 1, 2018

Remembering 2017 & A Happy New Year To You!

Remembering 2017 with so many photos, and snippets! This year was filled with so much joy as I witnessed my last child and only son Noah be baptized and confirmed, began cub scouts & has almost received his wolf rank! He loves scouts! My youngest daughter Chelsea is now in young women & went to girls camp for the first time this past summer as well as attending three different temples after turning 12. She has a love for drama & is casted in The Wizard of Oz musical in February! She's worn out from all the late practices, but is excited to be a part of her first musical! 
Lexie was inducted into the National honor society, diligently earned her young women medallion, had a great year playing tennis & got her license to drive! Yikes!!! I had various friends visit me from out west which is always a remedy I need! Sure do love my west coast girls! 

I saw two of my dear friends Rosa & Jennifer go through the Philadelphia temple at the same time. They have been members o the LDS church for a few years and what a special day it was for them! 

I had the opportunity to meet Stephanie Nielsen at a fireside in Manhattan & to serve with Naomi Davis and her sweet family at the food bank of New York in the Bronx

We went to two missionary homecoming’s, and have developed an even deeper appreciation for the lds missionaries (hence all the missionary pics taken in my home!) Temple trips, & beach trips are a priority in our life, & the US Open was such a family fun outing. 

We traveled all over New England & enjoyed those simple moments with my family especially with my oldest daughter Sierra who I seem to see once a year now! She lives in Utah & is so busy with work, and with school starting soon she'll be even more busy! Grateful for technology so that we can FaceTime often and see each other as opposed to just hearing our voices via talking on the phone.

So grateful for good health as no one in our family had any major sicknesses, (except for my fractured middle finger!) I'm also extremely grateful for time spent with my girlfriends nearby. Regardless of the one hour distance we always mange to find time to spend with each other!

No matter what dark clouds lingered in between our happy days of 2017-it was a very good year, and look forward to 2018 being filled with much laughter, fun, and joy! Staying positive is my main focus! 

happy new year everyone! Make 2018 joyful!

No comments:

Post a Comment