REPLY

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hope and faith for a better America.

Listening to Anne Romney's speech last night brought so much light into my life. It uplifted me in so many ways. Every couple has a unique love story, and hers was just beautiful. The love she expressed for her husband was just that...pure love, and it reminded me of the continuing love that I have for my better half, and for our family. 

The way she supported, and spoke of her sweetheart Mitt Romney, her children, and the Savior is a glowing example of how much compassion she has to give not only to her family, but to America as well. 

I was truly inspired, and throughout the entire speech I felt as if I was in the middle of it all. Her words spoke to me, and I have ultimate faith that her husband can change the way Americans live. A lot of families old and young, married & single have been struggling to make ends meet, and times have certainly changed compared to four years ago. I am not one for politics, but ever since I moved to New Jersey I have been involved in the action via social networks especially since Obama became president. 

Having Mitt Romney run for president brings me great joy, and a lot of hope.
Hope for our children so that they won't have to struggle in finding the job that will be able to support them in their future. Hope for many families that can be able to get better jobs that will sustain them until retirement. Hope for a better future for all Americans to know that there is "life" in this world, and that there is a man who has a loving wife, that comes from a strong christian background, a savvy background in business, with beautiful sons who can make Americans live peacefully 110% better. 
I pray that throughout this election we can all have the faith that America will be better than well. The world is not perfect, and although Mitt Romney is not a "perfect" man...he is going to do his best to meet America's needs. I have faith that Mitt is the right man for this job. 

I can't tell you what will happen over the next four years.
But I can only stand here tonight as a wife and a mother and a
grandmother, an American, and make you this solemn commitment.
This man will not fail!
~Ann Romney

No comments:

Post a Comment