REPLY

Thursday, August 23, 2012

what i'll miss most about summer.

Summer is quickly coming to an end, and although some of us are ready...I'm not. 

Because I will definitely miss these moments...

Chalk walk written notes on our driveway.
Chelsea's friend Lauren left me this sweet note on my driveway the other day.
Late movie nights with these two little ones while the older ones are in there room painting their nails, singing to music, or learning a new dance...
Bike rides with my oldest...
  Seeing this sign taped on Chelsea's white cup letting everyone know not to drink her ice cold water from her cup! (I laughed when I saw this because no one has ever done that in our home before!)
 Eating fresh fruits and vegetables from the garden. (Verchio's will suffice.)
There are many things I'll miss about summer, such as going to the beach on a warm day, swimming in the pool, having BBQ's in our little back yard, eating water ice (unless you buy it or make your own), bubble parties, and catching fireflies, but life goes on with everyone going back to school. 

Except this one... 
He'll be with me all day long, and definitely keep me on my toes with brand new adventures for us to experience together.  

Luckily he still takes a nap, and that I can rest too for just a bit. Just a bit. 
I think letting go of summer will be easy knowing that I have all these memories tucked in my heart, and that I will begin new ones throughout this school year. 

Yeah...I think I'm pretty much ready! 

Luckily for us we can go to the beach anytime of the year...even when it's cold! 

No comments:

Post a Comment