REPLY

Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to me.

Today I turn 41, and I really don't feel any older.

The sounds of my almost three year old speaking in clearer sentences, the adult conversations I have with my seven year old, the vast, extensive vocabulary my 12 year old utters, and the fact that I have a senior in high school who's graduating in nine months are the things that kind of make me feel a little old.

I love it though, and I'm cherishing every waking moment I have with our children. They are four blessings that truly are a joy to have in my life.

No matter the challenges that come with motherhood...I feel so blessed to have the Lord in my life to guide me through it, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Life has been pretty good with my hubby, and kiddos & I look forward to many more years with them.

I. Love. My. Life!

Happy birthday to me! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! You are such an inspiration in the way you view your life. I'm glad to have you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete