REPLY

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Holding on to summer.

The major thunderstorm that we had this past Tuesday brought nothing but sunshine, and 0% humidity. The weather has been perfect for the past two days, and to tell you the truth I hope it'll last a little bit longer.

For the past two days I have been suffering from allergies so major that I had to take some heavy medication. I loathe taking any kind of allergy medicine because it leaves me so lethargic, and unmotivated to do anything. I realized I had to suck it up (literally), and take medicine in order to make myself well so that I can be able to go outside, and entertain our two youngest. I certainly hope the allergy phase diminishes throughout my birthday week!

Noah continues to have a blast whenever we go out to any park. He especially loves this one where he can rock climb, and for the first time wanted to cross the monkey bars. With a little help he reached to the end, and it was a sight to see!
Hopefully we will have more days like this before it gets too cold. Although they have recess at school, these kids can't enough of the outdoors! Makes we wonder with Noah turning three soon how much he'll love venturing out in the snow!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment