REPLY

Friday, September 21, 2012

last day of summer & a bug on the wall.

This summer went by way too quickly.

I'm not sure if I'm ready to put away all of the kids summer wear, but the coolness of the air as we step out into the morning dew proves all too well that fall is definitely coming tomorrow.

This is my favorite picture of Noah blowing a raspberry. He's still hasn't grown out of giving those, and looking at this picture assures me that this little two year old had the time of his life this summer, and continues to love it.

I love Noah's laugh too. I've never heard a little kid laugh so hard like our Noah. In this video he is hysterically laughing at his sister who was trying to kill a bug with a flyswatter and succeeded in doing so.

 He always puts a smile on my face, and I hope it makes your weekend happy!

With children like this...I'm always entertained, and life is pretty darn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment