REPLY

Saturday, November 5, 2011

A five year Gap

Being five years apart, sometimes I feel overwhelmed trying to attend to all of your needs.  
Especially the oldest and the youngest.
I don't know if it's easier to have children closer in age or further in age.
I only have experience with the further.  
  No matter the 15 year difference these two have. 
 They are like two peas in a pod.
Life may get overwhelming for you being 16 at this time with being involved in so many activities, and experiencing your first crush, and Noah turning two that the both of you may feel all the stresses of life. 

Wait...babies don't stress do they?
But at the end of the day with all the hard work and effort y'all put through the days of your life. No matter what life throws at you-I want you to know that I will be here for y'all until the very end... 
and that having you as my oldest 
 and youngest
makes me the luckiest 40 year old MOM in the world!


I'M SO GLAD I HAD Y'ALL WHEN I DID. THAT WAY I'LL ALWAYS HAVE A BABYSITTER, AND A CHILD LEFT BEHIND WHEN I'M NEARING 60!! 

LOVE YOU KIDDOS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment