REPLY

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

this blog is three.


I am a woman of faith, courage, and positivity. I believe in fairy tales, and that somewhere in the root of all the evil that overshadows us there is some goodness in this world. I don't ever want to let others bring me down no matter what words come out of their mouth. My family is a positive one, and each day I pray my heart out that we always do something good. That each of us can contribute something beautiful to this world, and/or for someone else. That we can make someone laugh instead of cry. Say something positive instead of hurting someones feelings. That we always think before we speak. Forget ourselves, put others first & serve them.
I hope that those who read short stories on various blogs including mine will actually read it in it's entirety, and look at the purpose of the post. In other words read between the lines, and not just look at the pictures and automatically judge by making assumptions.

We each have a life of our own, and no one knows what's going on behind anyones homes. The doors are closed for a reason, and that reason is because they have their own story. Not everyone shares their story, but many of us do... especially online. I love spending time with my family, and documenting every little thing that has occurred in our lives thus far. I love sharing my love for the gospel, and how it has saved my life in many ways. I love seeking out inspiration from various blogs. Especially those that share their beliefs, differences, crafty handiwork, cooking recipes, home design, trials, struggles, and fun adventures. 

I have a strong testimony of our Savior, and because of all the harsh negativity that goes on in the world I am not going to add to it, and bring anyone down. There is enough hatred, bitterness, and jealousy in the world that I never want to add to it online. No one should ever express any of those things in a global aspect. Especially to people we don't even know personally. I mean seriously...we need to all look at ourselves in the mirror, and ask ourselves one question...

What would Jesus Do? 

Would he be talking about people behind their back. Would he be gossiping, judging, or pointing fingers, and being impatient with one another. No...he loves everyone unconditionally. No one deserves to be reprimanded in any way because of who we are, how we live, what we do on a daily basis, and the things we write. We are extremely close as a family, and families that are united as one do fun things.

The main purpose of having my blog is for my posterity, and in most cases...for you too. I hope that what I write on this blog can bring some solace, insight, and inspiration. And perhaps make you laugh every once in a while without rolling your eyes up in the air. Haha!

It's devastating for those of us who tend to shun others simply because we're 'being ourselves', but remember...we're people too, and we are human. 

Why all the negativity? Why can't we just be unified as a whole? Oh...that's right, because we're all different. Because some of us don't read before we comment, or think before we speak. Or try to put themselves in other peoples shoes before judging them, or actually give them a chance to explain their entire situation before making assumptions. 

It doesn't matter because guess what? For those of us who have gone through hell and back in our lives only make us stronger, and that's why a million people have personal blogs. That's why I have a personal blog. To write my heart out & share my stories. Writing gives me a piece of freedom. Freedom to write posts that may seem picture perfect or blemished with things from the past. 

But they're mine. And knowing that I can turn said stories into something tender hearted and the ending is satisfying. 

I personally have been tested many times in my life, and so far I have won. I am strong enough to the point where I will never let anyone or anything  break me down. People in this world are different, & not one of us are the same. I think that's what scares some people. Things we write scare people, and people are afraid of different. I'm not sorry if we are subject to change. I like it because change is good for me. The willingness to change has helped me become a much stronger, and better person.

And that's why I write. To share my life experiences, and my faith in hopes that it'll inspire someone including me. There's beauty all around in this world...especially when you believe in God. Knowing that He is the key to salvation brings more happiness into my life. The opportunity to forgive is a wonderful feeling, and for any blogger, columnist, or writer who is bold enough to write their heart out on a passionate topic, and take the heat with comments that are 'off the wall rude' & responding to them with class is commendable, and admirable. 
^^ picture stolen from my son's third birthday party! ^^
So, here is wishing my blog a very happy birthday today. We sure have come a long way together. 

Happy Wednesday! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Blogday Babe!!! You are the BEST part of me.....

    ReplyDelete