REPLY

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Fond Memories of My Niece Who Turns 28 Today!

I really, really hope my beautiful niece doesn't mind these old photos, and sending her birthday wishes via my blog. It's been a few years since I've seen her in person, and can't even begin to tell you how excited I was when we finally made contact with each other! She is a lovely young lady with a big heart, and I am so proud of the life she is living. I love her dearly, and want her to know how much I've always loved her. I can't believe she is 28 today! Time certainly flies once these kids reach their teens, and before we know it they are on their own, and making a wonderful life for themselves! I will always remember her as a young girl. Every time we would visit Texas we'd always pick her up, and spend time with her. Those are the fondest memories I will always cherish of her, and I have the pictures to prove it! 


 Meeting Sierra for the first time! It's hard to believe that she will be 22 next month! 
Our corpus christi days. This is one place where we always ventured away from Kingsville. It was always nice going to the beach, and having a grand old time! 
Obligatory picture with Selenas!!!!
With her goofy uncle Jon! 
Dick Kleberg park. Does this park still exist? Fond memories of my childhood for sure, and it was always mandatory that we took a drive over here for the kids to play around. 
Padre Island. OH how i miss going to a beach where you can literally park your car on the sand, and not pay for beach tags! Jersey, I  have such love/hate relationship with you, but that is one thing I don't agree with is paying monies to step onto one of God's beautiful creations! 
Mexican food in Texas is to die for! Sure miss this place (are you still open Joe's?) I'm no expert on cooking mexican food to perfection, but luckily I can hold my own with making homemade tortillas, and arroz con pollo (chicken with rice!)
And then we introduced her to Lexie when she came into our lives! Such beautiful girls! 
Alyse when she was a teenager! A teenager! You can imagine my surprise when we let years pass without seeing her, and then all of a sudden she grew like 10 feet tall! I am about 30 some years of age in this photo, and she was already my height!! She definitely towers me now! 
They could have swung for days. 

With my sister! Such a spitting image of her momma!
And look at her now!! Wowza! Happy Birthday beautiful niece of mine!  
Stay true to who you are, and may your cup runneth over with a tremendous amount of blessings this year, and forever! Know we are only a phone call away, and thankful for social media! Keep in touch, and know that we love you for always! 

Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment