REPLY

Saturday, June 2, 2012

A premonition...

I have a feeling that this summer is going to be filled with a lot running, sweating, climbing, tripping, stumbling...especially when Chelsea is involved. Noah is at an age where he is like Christopher Columbus and wants to explore, touch, and learn everything! That's all fine and dandy I just hope that Noah won't fracture any part of his body like his dad did last week! I know I can't always coddle and hover over our kids every step of the way, but I can at least try to prevent it! 
The park, the park, the park. This has been our home for the past couple of days. Am I tired of it...no way! 
Luckily I have Alexandra to monitor these two young ones while I am occupied taking pictures, or doing other things. 
 Exploring the area to find different parks is a treat because we found this...
a merry-go-round! I haven't seen one of these in a long time! 
So far Noah has had his share of tripping, sliding a little too quick down the slide, & running so fast that he will trip (without crying...tough boy). He manages to leave unscathed, and in spite of it all still loves the outdoors.


We love, love the park, and these kids look forward until June 11th when school is officially over!
 (School ends really late here on the east coast.)


  It also feels like it's going to be one hot summer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment