REPLY

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Philly with Rosalie

Chelsea was our little photographer on the day we took Rosalie to the city of brotherly love. Luckily we only live about 20 minutes from Philly, and temperatures were bearable on this day for some sightseeing.

One thing I have always wanted to do with my family, but haven't done was go to the Philadelphia of Art Museum building to run up the stairs just as Rocky did in the movie. This is such a cultural icon, and had first asked Rosalie if she wanted to run with me, and she kindly said no. So I then asked Chelsea if she wanted to run with me, and she obliged.
 Rosalie snapped pictures of us as we ran all the way up to the top.
And we made it! If you haven't done this you need to...it was so much fun! 

 The infamous LOVE statue. 
Since we left a little late in the day we got lucky and managed to make the last call to see the Liberty Bell. I should have known that all the history sites close at 5pm. I really love all the history in our area, and once again I am so happy that Rosalie had the opportunity to see it. 
photos by: Chelsea
It was a beautiful day in the city of brotherly LOVE, and so happy to have shared it with Rosalie, and to have had Chelsea as our personal photographer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment