REPLY

Monday, July 23, 2012

So much to write...so little time.

Sleep sounds real good right now. I need it in order to blog accordingly so for now...I'm leaving you with this short post. 
This past weekend was fantastic, and because we didn't want to come home so soon from seeing this uplifting spiritual production in upstate New York, and going to Mystic Seaport in Connecticut we decided to leave close to midnight. If you're familiar with the distance from Connecticut to South Jersey your estimation is correct. Our arrival time by car was close to three o'clock this morning!

Yep...we Jorgensen's love each other's company and because both of our oldest daughters are headed off to church girls camp for the week...I wanted to post this photo of them sleeping so hard due to having so much fun before heading out.

We definitely wore them out including little Noah. They may not look too comfortable sleeping but when you are tired I don't think sleeping in odd positions makes a difference.

I will blog more posts about our daily adventures as well as anything that inspires me to write throughout this week. I have so much to say and will share once I catch some zzzz's. 

I can't believe this is the last week of July! August is coming way too quick for us, and I hope y'all are taking advantage of the summer by spending a lot of time with your family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment