REPLY

Friday, November 9, 2012

Noah is three y'all!

Today is your third birthday, and because I want you to see how you have grown throughout the first three years of your life I have decided to make a video.

Words can't even describe how much joy you have brought into our life. Even when your at your grumpiest (which is hardly ever) you are still a beautiful soul. 

You're growing up way too fast, and I have captured every single giggle, facial expression whether it's on video, or film. I never want to forget the sound of your baby voice, and your just too cute to go unnoticed. 

You are the most beautiful thing that your dad and I created, and I am forever grateful that I had you. I know that your sisters won't mind bragging about you on this post because you are the greatest thing that has happened to them too.

Happy 3rd Birthday Noah!

XO-

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment