REPLY

Thursday, November 22, 2012

feeling grateful.

I have a lot to be grateful for this year...A LOT!

I have great children who are kind, grateful, loving, and in good health.
I have a husband who loves me enough to put up with my imperfections.
I have a testimony of the Savior, and of the Book of Mormon that no one can ever take away but me.
I have children who have the ability to sing, and play piano & violin in which soothes my soul.
I have friends near and far who I love, and in return express theirs.
I have a home in which love is filled to capacity!
I have a home that treasures books, music, and I appreciate all the things that dwell inside.
I am thankful to have a a temple close enough to attend & feel the peaceful love of Heavenly Father.
I am thankful for the challenges we face that makes us stronger.
I am thankful for the life that I live & share online.
I am thankful for being spared from Hurricane Sandy, and to have the necessities of life.

I count my blessings each day for all the things we do as a family, and for ways in which we can help our fellow man in times of catastrophe, stress, and major trials. Each day is a blessing, and no matter how I start out the day...I wish it to be a happy one. 

I'm thankful for all that has happened throughout our life for the past 11 months of 2012. 

Extremely thankful.

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment