REPLY

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

a random mommy moment, and a thank you

Noah, 

This was one of my favorite days of my life. I was feeling a little blue yesterday, and you and your sister made my day. This was one of those moments in which I was randomly sitting at the kitchen table, and then all of sudden you climbed onto the back of my chair, put your arms around me, and overdosed me with hugs and kisses. All the while I was dying inside, but loving every minute of it. That was the moment I realized how quickly you were growing up, the moment you recognized what compassion was, and how I knew you were happy that I am your mother. 
It's moments like this in which I shed tears because of the fact that you gave me unconditional love on this day, and you automatically knew what that meant. I loved every single thing about this day. You were hugging me so tight, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. This was a day in which I needed comfort, and prayed for it while you were taking your nap. My prayers were answered when Chelsea, and Lexie came home from school, and I was blessed with a triple dose of love on that day.
I want to thank you for the spirit that prompted you to give me those hugs and kisses on that day, and to you too Chelsea. Thank you Lexie for snapping these pictures. You all hold a special place in my heart, and I am grateful for the example you set in making your mom a better person on this day. Never forget this moment, and always remember how y'all transformed me on this day, and reminded me of that four letter word...LOVE.

You saved me, and uplifted me in ways you can never imagine!

Thank you loves!

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment