REPLY

Thursday, October 22, 2015

HALLOWEEN-CIRCA, 2010.

So I've been feeling a little "daughter sick" lately, and as I was looking through my iPhoto I stumbled upon these photos. I realized that they never made it into the blog. These were all taken back in 2010 when Noah was almost one. I wish these moments could last forever. Not because I feel as if I didn't spend enough time when he was a baby, or Sierra when she was in high school, but because I didn't have enough memories of my own with my family when I was younger.

Halloweens were not very common when I was a youth, and I honestly don't recall too many trick or treats in my house, but I do remember dressing up as a gypsy for two years in a row! I do remember going trick or treating with my siblings a couple of times and how much fun I had. I remember staying up until about 11pm or so, and now we have a curfew. My how times have changed. 

I love these photos of my firstborn, and my baby boy. I remember the days when these two were always having a good time together. Then again, all of his sisters would take turns holding him, and just loved spoiling him. I think I have enough pictures on this blog of  mine that shows all the love being exchanged between four great kids.

As you can see Noah dressed up as a skeleton. I think this costume fit him perfectly because he was so skinny! Ha! ha! He still is. 
These are bittersweet moments that I will treasure for a lifetime, and I hope that when Sierra looks back at these photos that she too will remember how sweet, and easy it was when her brother was a baby, and that when she comes home to visit before she leaves for her mission that she will take all of her new memories that she makes with him with her.



No comments:

Post a Comment