REPLY

Monday, March 27, 2017

Exploring The Crayola Experience In Pennsylvania!

I still can't get used to calling the former Crayola Factory, "The Crayola Experience" because when we first came here the kids were so little, and I've always known it to be The Crayola Factory. It has such a nice ring to it, but the fact that these kids experience so much while exploring this place makes sense as to why it's now called the crayola experience! I remember Noah having even more fun the second time we came here because he was older, and could actually hold a crayon, and draw a picture on his own!
Having Ceyda, and her little girl here I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take them here so that they can experience all about crayons, and watch how crayons are made! 
Whether you are five, or 99 this place is so much fun. I personally love coloring, and drawing. When I was in elementary school, I remember being so sad because some kid came to school with a new box of crayons. The big 64 count one! And when my mom noticed she came home the next day with a new box of crayons. It didn't matter to me that it was the 24 count one. What mattered is that they were new, and that they were Crayola, and I was in heaven! It's the little things that make a kid happy, and remembering that memory brings me so much joy which is exactly the reason why we still love coming here. 
 Chelsea is carefully wrapping up my crayon. 
We managed to experience every single station. From drawing on an iPad to see your image on the wall...
To melting, and molding your own crayon into a shape of a ring, dinosaur, and a heart. 
We are always given free tokens when we arrive, and we used them all up on getting markers, and crayons. You can even make your own crayons with your name on them. Or in this case...Spidey for Noah. 
The kids especially loved the ten minute show where they have a "crayolaologist" demonstrating how crayons are made. Noah was in awe when he saw the melted color red which is his favorite color being made into crayons! 
 that ear to ear smile melts my heart! Please stay seven son! 
Chelsea was six when we first experienced this place, and even though she's 12, she can't get enough of drawing. These kids truly are artists in their own special way! 
Can't leave the factory without taking a crayon boat down the canal. This is Noah's favorite, and he loved taking the boat through the water.
 If you made it all the way to the end with a post full of photos good for you! As you know I love taking pictures, and hope that y'all enjoyed looking at them. 
Such an amazing, and educational place for kids. Like the quote from this old crayola commercial, "crayola crayons, they work on brains, not batteries."
So true, and I Love it! And I'm so glad our kids love it here! 

**Other posts from The crayola factory can be seen here, and here

Hope y'all had a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment