REPLY

Friday, August 26, 2011

A little wet mess

After I cleaned the bathroom sink my lovely son decided to turn on the hot water and throw in a roll of toilet paper. I couldn't help but to laugh. Now I only have three rolls left. Not good. I need to head out to the store now, and buy more toilet paper. I'm sure it's going to be a madhouse. I was told to fill up my tub and sinks with water in case the hurricane hits us. Smart idea.

He is such a little stinker. He likes playing with the plunger too. Luckily we hardly use it!
(Notice he's wearing that t-shirt again. It's the spirit of Joey Ramone causing him to be mischievous again.) 
I still hope Irene doesn't make it to our area. Still...it's better to be safe than sorry. 
Let's just hope we don't have to drink water out of the tub. 

No comments:

Post a Comment