REPLY

Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Autumn

"Delicious Autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns!"
~George Eliot
Today is officially autumn and I am loving the rain that is coming down at the moment. The leaves are beginning to transition into the colors of autumn. My heart is filled with so much gratitude today. I feel so blessed to have great kids who are enjoying school and are not complaining about homework...yet. My mailbox is getting filled with good mail. I've been talking to my mom over the phone almost every day and she is counting the days until she comes up. She is willing to come to church with us to see what we are all about! Can you say missionary moment?? It'll be exciting for her to finally make it to the east coast and see all the sites this part of the country has to offer. Not to mention that she is coming up at the right time of the year...FALL, MY FAVORITE!! 


September birthdays are the best! I have many friends who have birthdays this month and if you are reading this I want to wish you all a fabulous birthday! I am looking forward to mine tomorrow! 

The BIG 40!

Jon is off on my special day, and we have plans to watch tennis legends Pete Sampras, Andre Agassi, Pete Sampras, Jimmy Connors, and Jim Courier play at the Champions shootout match in Philly. I've never had the opportunity to watch any of them play live, and tomorrow I'm going to have my moment! Looking forward to a fantastic weekend! 


Hope y'all do the same! 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment